Werner Enterprises wants to ensure professional final mile white glove service in every zip code. We are always interested in forging relationships with quality-inclined local service providers. Our main focus is to team up with like-minded individuals, understand your unique service area and create a relationship that benefits all parties involved. We look forward to hearing from you.
Local service provider opportunities
- Local market service areas within the lower 48 states
- Straight truck with liftgate
- Two-person crew delivery
- Residential or commercial deliveries
- Final mile deliveries
Basic Program Requirements
If you meet the basic requirements mentioned above and want more detailed information about the program, please contact us!
- Do you have your own DOT #?
- What is your current standing with the FMCSA? Satisfactory, Conditional, Unsatisfactory?
- Do you currently have a warehouse with a loading dock? If so, how many square feet is the warehouse?
- Do you have Insurance
- General Liability $1M
- Auto $1M
- Cargo $100K
- Warehouseman’s $10K
- Workers Comp (state minimum standard)
- Umbrella insurance (how much?)
- Do you currently perform these services for other larger companies? If so name some examples?
- What cities do you have warehouses located?